Hive >> mail # user >> Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

+
Krishna Rao 2012-12-14, 10:35
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-14, 10:44
+
Ted Reynolds 2012-12-14, 17:10
+
Krishna Rao 2012-12-17, 13:44
+
Mark Grover 2012-12-18, 02:05
+
Krishna Rao 2012-12-18, 10:15
Re: Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

That's not true, you don't need to restart the cluster.

Changing client-side mapredi-site.xml is the correct solution.

HTH,
+Vinod