Hive, mail # user - Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?

Re: Possible to set map/reduce log level in configuration file?
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-12-18, 04:59

That's not true, you don't need to restart the cluster.

Changing client-side mapredi-site.xml is the correct solution.

HTH,
+Vinod