Avro, mail # dev - buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on avro-ruby-ubuntu

+
buildbot@... 2011-11-04, 21:47
+
buildbot@... 2011-07-14, 02:37
+
Douglas Creager 2011-07-14, 03:29
Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on avro-c-solaris-x86
Bruce Mitchener 2011-07-14, 03:32
You shouldn't rely on C99 features ... They aren't present on all platforms
and given the record from Microsoft, probably never will be.

 - Bruce

+
buildbot@... 2011-07-15, 01:24