HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

+
Stack 2012-09-07, 21:30
+
Stack 2012-05-17, 04:04
+
Gaojinchao 2012-05-17, 06:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-05-17, 06:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-17, 05:47
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-05-17, 05:51
+
Li Pi 2012-05-17, 05:55
+
Jesse Yates 2012-05-17, 06:10
+
Harsh J 2012-05-17, 05:23
+
Lars George 2012-05-17, 16:58
Re: Please welcome our newest committer and PMC member, Liyin Tang
Cool. Thank you all !
Looking forward to working more closely in the community.

Thanks a lot
Liyin

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Lars George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> On May 17, 2012, at 6:04 AM, Stack wrote:
>
> > One of us Liyin!
> >
> > Keep up the great work.
> >
> > Add yourself to the pom.xml team section (Don't break the build!).
> >
> > St.Ack

+
Gary Helmling 2012-05-17, 16:49
+