HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: issue about running example job use custom mapreduce var

Re: issue about running example job use custom mapreduce var
Accidentally, I clicked "Sent" by a mistake. Plase try:

hadoop jar /usr/lib/hadoop-mapreduce/hadoop-mapreduce-examples.jar terasort
*-Dmapreduce.job.reduces=34* /alex/terasort/1G-input
/alex/terasort/1G-output