MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Maven Cloudera Configuration problem

Re: Maven Cloudera Configuration problem
Raj K Singh 2013-08-14, 09:05
there is no way to specify conf settings in the maven pom.xml,instead you
can build your project based on the profile and specify the properties into
up property file.

for setting the conf properties its better to create a shell script to run
your jar, in which you need to provide the conf parameters.

Raj K Singh
http://www.rajkrrsingh.blogspot.com
Mobile  Tel: +91 (0)9899821370