Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

+1

Downloaded tar-ball, ran some tests and a few test queries.

Ashish

Ashish Thusoo <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ashish-thusoo/0/5a8/50>
CEO and Co-founder,
Qubole <http://www.qubole.com> - a cloud based service that makes big data