Hive, mail # user - Re: How to look at the metadata of the tables we have created.

+
Sai Sai 2013-05-24, 11:30
Re: How to look at the metadata of the tables we have created.
Stephen Sprague 2013-05-24, 22:19
yes. there's this high faluntin' concept called the 'metastore'.  should
you google it in conjunction with 'hive'  the answer shall be before you.
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Sai Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to look at the metadata of the databases/tables/views we
> have created in hive.
> Is there some thing like sysobjects in hive.
> Thanks
> Sai

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-24, 23:00