Hive >> mail # user >> Re: How to look at the metadata of the tables we have created.

+
Sai Sai 2013-05-24, 11:30
Re: How to look at the metadata of the tables we have created.
yes. there's this high faluntin' concept called the 'metastore'.  should
you google it in conjunction with 'hive'  the answer shall be before you.
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Sai Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is it possible to look at the metadata of the databases/tables/views we
> have created in hive.
> Is there some thing like sysobjects in hive.
> Thanks
> Sai

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-24, 23:00