Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

+
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 21:15
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:34
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-08, 22:51
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:36
+
Terry P. 2013-05-08, 23:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-08, 23:47
Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
Thanks Josh.  I've used the monitor page since the beginning, and it worked
great from the beginning.  I did however lose the "Accumulo Monitor"
section on the Overview page after changing Accumulo to run under the
accumulo linux account (and not hdfs), but I'm hoping that will work itself
out when I redeploy to validate my build procedures.

So as long as my Monitor works, I shouldn't worry running on cdh3u5?

Thanks,
Terry
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You're fine. You may have to rebuild Accumulo from source, that's all.
>
> It will be rather obvious to you when you visit the monitor: if you get a
> NoSuchMethodException regarding NetUtils, you'll need to rebuild. If that
> is the case, we can work with you to get you the necessary pom changes.

+
Josh Elser 2013-05-09, 20:01
+
Terry P. 2013-05-09, 21:35