Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
Thanks Josh.  I've used the monitor page since the beginning, and it worked
great from the beginning.  I did however lose the "Accumulo Monitor"
section on the Overview page after changing Accumulo to run under the
accumulo linux account (and not hdfs), but I'm hoping that will work itself
out when I redeploy to validate my build procedures.

So as long as my Monitor works, I shouldn't worry running on cdh3u5?

Thanks,
Terry