HBase >> mail # dev >> Is DynamicClassLoader necessary for client applications?

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-08-27, 18:17
Re: Is DynamicClassLoader necessary for client applications?
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What say you? Is this a documentation issue, or should be attempt to
> disentangle the DynamicClassLoader from client-side use?

Sounds like undoing client requiring write access on hbase.local.dir would
be what we want but what do we gain if we go to the trouble distinguishing
true clients from clients used by hbase servers internally (even for
clients used internally by servers, why would we want these fellas doing
dynamic loading out of an hbase.local.dir)?

Thanks Nick,
St.Ack
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-08-28, 23:49