Accumulo, mail # dev - Shell documentation appendix

Re: Shell documentation appendix
Christopher 2013-04-25, 13:40
Well, whatever is done, I just want to ensure it's automated, so that
the PDF (if we're going to generate one) is one of the build artifacts
that is included in release candidate voting, without a lot of manual
steps.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii