HBase >> mail # dev >> [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

>>Lets then make a tags-only release on the
heels of 0.96.  As said above, tags is cause enough for a major hbase
release.
Okie. Let me see if anything is needed so that we can avoid compatability
issues later.  I will consider your suggestion also.
Thanks Stack.

Regards
Ram