HBase >> mail # user >> HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-23, 18:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-24, 02:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-24, 11:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 00:39
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-26, 15:31
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 16:40
+
Infolinks 2013-01-26, 16:53
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 17:15
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-26, 18:01
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 18:30
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-26, 18:40
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 05:28
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-26, 15:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-26, 18:51
Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Hi Andrew,
I think you mentioned it before when I had questions about aggregation
using RegionObserver. I checked it out but since our use case is quite
simple and there is only one aggregation level (country), we went with the
coprocessor.
However, someone did post a question about something similar to an OLAP
cube and I recommended it to him with your recommendation :)