MapReduce >> mail # user >> compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
Hi, all

I'm modifying the source code of hadoop, specifically, source code of FairScheduler

In last weeks, no problem during my development, but last night, when i add some code on PoolSchedulable.java, I cannot build Hadoop source code, ant tells that

/Users/zhunan/codes/hadoop/build.xml:474: /Users/zhunan/codes/hadoop/src/test/lib does not exist.

the version in my side is 1.0.3

Can anyone help me to get out from this issue?
Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,