Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.9.0 Release Candidate 0

Hey,

thanks for putting up the RC. We tried it yesterday and we stumbled
across HIVE-2958 which seems like a bug that should be fixed before
release because it was introduced with HIVE-1634 which is new to 0.9
too and breaks GROUP BY queries on HBase which were working before.

-1 (non-binding)

Thanks,
Lars