MapReduce, mail # user - How to identify datanodes in a cluster

Re: How to identify datanodes in a cluster
Robert Molina 2013-02-14, 20:36
Hi Savitha,
On your nodes running tasktrackers and datanodes, there is a core-site.xml
file that specifies the namenode to contact via the property fs.default.name.
In addition, there is a mapred-site.xml which specifies address of
jobtracker.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Robert