Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Mock Accumulo Documentation

+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-08, 02:20
Re: Mock Accumulo Documentation
That document is fairly minimal. For example, it does not talk about how to
connect AccumuloInputFormat to MockAccumulo. I am not confident that I know
all of its uses or I'd attempt to update the documentation.
On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Corey Nolet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see docs/mockAccumulo.html but nothing links to it in the codebase. Is
> there something generated/external that links to this file or does it just
> simply need to be added to the index.html?

+
Corey Nolet 2013-05-08, 03:17