HBase, mail # dev - Need some guidelines

Re: Need some guidelines
Jesse Yates 2012-07-07, 16:54
See the code in HBASE-6203 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6203)
for how to add a new module. Keep in mind that modules are _very_
heavy-weight and you should have a very good reason for adding a new one.

That said, we are trying to modularize HBase, so if you want to put some
work into pulling out some modules as per the discussion in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5977, it would be great!

-Jesse
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates