MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to specify delimiter in Hive select query

Re: How to specify delimiter in Hive select query
This is not possible till hive 0.10 in hive 0.11 there is patch to do.this.

You can insert to some temp.table with required delimiter or use some pig
action to.replace afterwards.

Or best use hive 0.11