Hive >> mail # user >> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/spark/SparkJobInfo

+
yuemeng1 2014-12-02, 03:59
+
Sai Sai 2013-03-08, 10:53
+
Dean Wampler 2013-03-08, 13:22
+
Sai Sai 2013-03-10, 08:19
+
Ramki Palle 2013-03-10, 11:22
+
Sai Sai 2013-03-10, 12:26
+
Ramki Palle 2013-03-10, 13:58
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-03-10, 19:06
Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jayway/jsonpath/PathUtil
Many Thanks Guys, you guys r really helpful. Really appreciate it.
Thanks
Sai