Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Status of release 3.4.6

Status of release 3.4.6
There are currently 5 blockers:

-ZOOKEEPER-1732: patch converging

-ZOOKEEPER-1667: needs documentation

-ZOOKEEPER-1646: no patch yet

-ZOOKEEPER-1558: patch converging

-ZOOKEEPER-1430: there is patch, but I don't think it has been reviewed yet

I was thinking of reclassifying a few that I'd like to have in as well. As
soon as these blockers get in, I'll work on putting a release candidate
together.

-Flavio