Bigtop >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
So far I've tested ZooKeeper, HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, and Spark (really just
starting / stopping services and the shell). So far so good. I'm running
into issues where MapReduce jobs on YARN seem unable to read / write
intermediate files. There aren't any permissions errors - just intermediate
files that it expects that doesn't exist. Just wandering if anyone else has
run into this or has successfully run MR jobs on a recent Bigtop build?