HBase >> mail # user >> Concurrent connections to Hbase

+
Kiru Pakkirisamy 2013-09-05, 17:28
Re: Concurrent connections to Hbase
Hey Kiru,
The Phoenix team would be happy to work with you to benchmark your
performance if you can give us specifics about your schema design, queries,
and data sizes. We did something similar for Sudarshan for a Bloomberg use
case here[1].

Thanks,
James

[1]. http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.hadoop.hbase.user/34697
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]