Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 02:19
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-26, 21:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-26, 21:18
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-29, 22:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-02, 03:52
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 17:16
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-08, 18:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-08, 17:41
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-10-08, 22:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:11
+
Tom White 2012-10-08, 20:22
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 13:50
+
Michael Lu 2012-10-02, 14:30
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
0.23.X is primarily missing NamNode HA compared with the 2.0.X line.

On 10/2/12 9:30 AM, "Michael Lu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Apologies for my ignorance, but can you pls highlight what are the major
>difference from the latest 0.23.x release?
>
>On Oct 2, 2012, at 9:50 PM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the build.  Ran a few tests on a small cluster and I am +1
>> (binding).
>>
>> --Bobby Evans
>>
>> On 10/1/12 10:52 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Folks,
>>>
>>> I've created another release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
>>>that
>>> I would like to release.
>>>
>>> The highlights of the release are several bug-fixes and stabilization
>>>of
>>> YARN/MapReduce; also includes significant enhancements to HDFS HA.
>>>
>>> The RC is available at:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
>>> The RC tag in svn is here:
>>>
>>>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.2-alpha-rc2/
>>> The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>>>
>>> Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7
>>>days.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Arun
>>>
>>> --
>>> Arun C. Murthy
>>> Hortonworks Inc.
>>> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:57
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-09, 07:11
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-08, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 19:59