Accumulo >> mail # user >> importdirectory in accumulo

+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:04
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-03, 18:17
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:19
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:36
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 20:11
+
Christopher 2013-04-03, 20:16
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-03, 20:57
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 13:33
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-04, 13:55
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 13:59
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 14:14
+
John Vines 2013-04-04, 14:18
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 14:46
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 15:55
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 17:27
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 18:25
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 18:41
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 18:49
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 18:51
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 19:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 19:51
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-05, 15:36
+
David Medinets 2013-04-05, 22:01
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-08, 18:14
+
David Medinets 2013-04-08, 19:03
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-05, 20:06
Re: importdirectory in accumulo
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Aji Janis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure its just a regular expression issue. Below is my console
> output. Not sure why this ClassDefFoundError occurs. Has anyone tried to do
> it successfully? Can you please tell me your env set up if you did.

Now it can't find accumulo-core-1.4.2.jar.  tool.sh should be locating that
jar with the following lines:

LIB=$ACCUMULO_HOME/lib

ZOOKEEPER_CMD='ls -1 $ZOOKEEPER_HOME/zookeeper-[0-9]*[^csn].jar '
CORE_CMD='ls -1 $LIB/accumulo-core-*[^cs].jar'

Could you locate these lines in your tool.sh and verify that they are the
same?  If they are, you could add lines "echo $LIB" and "echo $CORE_CMD" to
find out what these look like.  There are also a number of echo statements
at the end of tool.sh that you can uncomment to give more information.

Billie

> [user@mynode bulk]$ pwd
> /home/user/bulk
> [user@mynode bulk]$ ls
> BulkIngestExample.java  GenerateTestData.java  SetupTable.java  test_1.txt
>  VerifyIngest.java
> [user@mynode bulk]$
> *[user@mynode bulk]$ /opt/accumulo/bin/tool.sh
> /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-1.4.2.jar
> org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.BulkIngestExample
> myinstance zookeepers user pswd tableName inputDir tmp/bulkWork*
> org/apache/accumulo/core/client/Instance
>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:149)
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.Instance
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
>         ... 3 more
> *[user@mynode bulk]$ /opt/accumulo/bin/tool.sh
> /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-*[^cs].jar
> org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.BulkIngestExample
> myinstance zookeepers user pswd tableName inputDir tmp/bulkWork*
> org/apache/accumulo/core/client/Instance
>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:149)
> org.apache.accumulo.core.client.Instance
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:423)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
>         ... 3 more
> *[user@mynode bulk]$ /opt/accumulo/bin/tool.sh
> /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-*[^c].jar
> org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.mapreduce.bulk.BulkIngestExample
> myinstance zookeepers user pswd tableName inputDir tmp/bulkWork*
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> /opt/accumulo/lib/examples-simple-1/4/2-sources/jar
>         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:149)
> [user@mynode bulk]$
>

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Try with -libjars:
>>>

>> tool.sh automatically adds libjars.
>>
>> The problem is the regular expression for the examples-simple jar.  It's
>> trying to exclude the javadoc jar with ^c, but it isn't excluding the
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 20:23