Accumulo, mail # user - importdirectory in accumulo

Re: importdirectory in accumulo
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 14:09
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Aji Janis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure its just a regular expression issue. Below is my console
> output. Not sure why this ClassDefFoundError occurs. Has anyone tried to do
> it successfully? Can you please tell me your env set up if you did.

Now it can't find accumulo-core-1.4.2.jar.  tool.sh should be locating that
jar with the following lines:

LIB=$ACCUMULO_HOME/lib

ZOOKEEPER_CMD='ls -1 $ZOOKEEPER_HOME/zookeeper-[0-9]*[^csn].jar '
CORE_CMD='ls -1 $LIB/accumulo-core-*[^cs].jar'

Could you locate these lines in your tool.sh and verify that they are the
same?  If they are, you could add lines "echo $LIB" and "echo $CORE_CMD" to
find out what these look like.  There are also a number of echo statements
at the end of tool.sh that you can uncomment to give more information.

Billie