HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> -1
>
> The hbase-common-0.95.0-hadoop1.jar has a tainted hbase-default.xml
> (like J-M saw):
>
>    <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
>     <value>file:///tmp/hbase-stack/hbase</value>
>     <name>hbase.tmp.dir</name>
>
> <value>/var/folders/bp/2z1cykc92rs6j24251cg__ph0000gp/T//hbase-stack</value>
>
> Not sure if there are others.

Thanks J2MD.  Looks like build issue.  Let me fix and put up a new RC.
St.Ack