HBase, mail # dev - Random reads are 5x faster in 0.96.0! Or not

Re: Random reads are 5x faster in 0.96.0! Or not
Demai Ni 2013-09-24, 17:13
hi, J-D,

It is a very exciting improvement. If we'd like to make 0.94 user benefit
from this, will backport HBASE-7008 be good enough, code wise? Certainly,
more testing is needed to guard it. Thanks.

Demai