Hive >> mail # user >> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

+
Rok Kralj 2013-11-20, 22:23
+
Asher Devuyst 2013-11-21, 19:24
+
Rok Kralj 2013-11-21, 20:59
+
Rok Kralj 2013-11-22, 08:35
Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
On 22 Nov 2013, at 9:35, Rok Kralj wrote:

> If anybody has any clue what is the cause of this, I'd be happy to
> hear it.
> On Nov 21, 2013 9:59 PM, "Rok Kralj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

what does echo $HADOOP_HEAPSIZE return in the environment you're trying
to launch hive from?

David