 From: Job Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:45 PM
Subject: RE: Hbase 0.2.6 performance

Hi Ted,

Thank you for the response.
*
      For testing Hbase 0.20.6 am used Hadoop 0.20.2,  and for testing  HBase  0.94.12 , used   Hadoop 1.0.4 .
*
     I am used default parameters for testing both these version.
*
     My table is very small ( 50 or less records).
*
     Another question:  Can I get multy Threading , while querying hbase using Phoenix.

Best Regards,
Job M Thomas