HDFS >> mail # user >> Loading data in hdfs

Re: Loading data in hdfs
You have a few options. You can write a java program using Hbase API
to do that. But you won't be able to exploit the parallelism to its
fullest. Another option is to write a MapReduce program to do the
same. You can also use Hive and Pig to serve the purpose. But if you
are just starting with Hbase, then I would suggest to first get
yourself familiar with Hbase API first and then go for other things.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq