HDFS, mail # dev - Question about

+
Vivi Lang 2012-09-13, 00:10
+
Harsh J 2012-09-13, 16:31
RE: Question about
Charles Baker 2012-09-13, 00:56
Hi Vivian. Take a look at TextInputFormat and the RecordReader classes. This
is set via JobConf.setInputFormat().

-Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivi Lang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question about

Hi all,

Is there anyone who can tell me that when we lanuch a mapreduce task, for
example, wordcount, after the JobClient obtained the block locations (the
related hosts/datanodes are stored in the specified split), which
function/class will be called for reading those blocks from the datanode?

Thanks,
Vivian
SDL Enterprise Technologies, Inc. - all rights reserved.  The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message.
Registered address: 69 Hickory Drive, 3rd Floor, Waltham, MA 02451, USA