Drill >> mail # dev >> Would not be able to join. PF updates within.

Re: Would not be able to join. PF updates within.
Hey Harri,

Yes sorry forgot to reply you, I haven't tried recently as I'm busy
preparing my slides for next monday's meetup.

I'll do that after the meetup is done!

Tim
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Harri Kinnunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]