Pig, mail # dev - unit tests fail with hadoop-23

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-03-02, 01:08
+
Thomas Weise 2012-03-02, 01:15
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-02, 01:22
+
Thomas Weise 2012-03-02, 02:12
Re: unit tests fail with hadoop-23
Thomas Weise 2012-03-02, 02:17
Issue of intermittent test failures on some machines remains though,
irrespective of the Guice noise in the logs.