Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client

+
tanzir 2012-11-08, 23:25
+
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-09, 00:52
+
Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubows... 2012-11-15, 10:12
+
Brian Tarbox 2012-11-15, 14:00
Re: Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client
Thanks a lot Skye. You are right. I was using 3.4.4. I thought the issue I
was facing might be related to server configuration or zoo configuration,
didn't think about JVM version! After downgrading  my java version to 1.6
(Sun) it worked as expected. Thank you once again, appreciate it.

- Tanzir