Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client

Re: Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client
tanzir 2012-11-09, 06:36
Thanks a lot Skye. You are right. I was using 3.4.4. I thought the issue I
was facing might be related to server configuration or zoo configuration,
didn't think about JVM version! After downgrading  my java version to 1.6
(Sun) it worked as expected. Thank you once again, appreciate it.

- Tanzir