HDFS >> mail # user >> There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.

There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.
Hi,

  I don't have the "dfs.hosts.exclude" property defined, but I still get
the error "There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in
this operation." when I run the distcp command. Any help?