Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

+
David Medinets 2013-05-13, 03:22
+
Christopher 2013-05-13, 03:45
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-13, 14:40
+
Christopher 2013-05-13, 15:08
+
David Medinets 2013-05-13, 21:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-14, 02:48
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 14:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 14:49
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 15:53
Chris,

I like the idea of including the most widely used library, but empirical
evidence tells me that roughly half of the users of Accumulo will still
need to compile/recompile to get native map support. There is no reason not
to make that as easy as possible by including the cpp code in the
-bin.tar.gz -- at least I haven't heard a reason not to do that yet.

Adam

+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 18:31
+