Flume, mail # dev - Flume cassandra data model

+
Sri Ramya 2013-02-11, 10:08
Re: Flume cassandra data model
Ralph Goers 2013-02-11, 21:37
We have a Cassandra sink that writes to different column families based on the "event type" (a header attribute).   Each type has its own "handler". Right now the handlers are hard-coded, but I think your idea of using a configuration file would allow it to be generic.  We also write to multiple indexes, each of which could also be defined by configuration.

I believe a generic Cassandra sink that can be configured this way would be a good addition.

Ralph