Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Comment from Martin Fowler

+
Thomas Koch 2011-11-02, 09:57
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-11-02, 13:26
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-02, 14:01
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-02, 15:50
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-02, 16:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-02, 17:10
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-02, 18:15
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-02, 18:23
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-02, 18:26
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-11-03, 18:25
Re: Comment from Martin Fowler
i agree. i proposed such a guideline on a separate thread. it wasn't
too well received. i think camille also made some good points. i would
love to establish a guideline of rejecting cleanup patches while fixes
and new functions are being added. it is just too distracting to
everyone involved.

ben