MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:03
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-17, 23:27
+
Derek Dagit 2013-04-18, 15:16
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
Thanks everyone for trying 0.23.7 out and voting.

The vote passes with 13 +1s (8 binding and 5 non-binding) and no -1s.

I'll push the release.

Tom
On 4/11/13 2:55 PM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.7 that I would like
>to release.
>
>This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>it.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.7-candidate-0/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.7-rc0/
>
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>thanks,
>Tom Graves

+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-04-19, 17:18