MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.8

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-28, 17:32
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-30, 19:22
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-06-03, 18:29
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-03, 20:19
+
Chris Douglas 2013-06-03, 23:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-03, 20:18
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-06-03, 23:17
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-06-04, 00:34
+
Jason Lowe 2013-06-04, 13:51
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.8
Thanks everyone for trying 0.23.8 out and voting.

With 10 +1's (7 binding, 3 non-binding) and no -1's, the vote passes.  I
will push the release.

Tom Graves

On 5/28/13 11:00 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.8 that I would like
>to release.
>
>This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>it.  The most critical one is MAPREDUCE-5211.
>
>The RC is available at:
>http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.8-candidate-0/
>The RC tag in svn is here:
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.8-rc0/
>
>The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>
>Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>
>I am +1 (binding).
>
>thanks,
>Tom Graves

+