HDFS, mail # user - HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages

Re: HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages
Yanbo Liang 2013-03-14, 15:01
It means :
the minimum number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
the median number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
the maxmum number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
and the standard deviation of all these datanodes.