HDFS >> mail # user >> HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages

Re: HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages
It means :
the minimum number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
the median number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
the maxmum number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
and the standard deviation of all these datanodes.