MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: tcp error

Coincidentally, I faced the same issue just now.

In my case, it turned out that I was running Hadoop daemons in
pseudo-distributed mode, and in between a machine suspend and restart, the
network configuration changed. The logs link was referring to the older IP
address in use in the URL and thus failed when I tried to open it.
Restarting the daemons helped.

I don't think this problem will come in a normal up-and-running production
cluster.

Thanks
hemanth
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Hemanth Yamijala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]