Bigtop, mail # dev - Q, Integration Classic Hama with current bigtop trunk

Q, Integration Classic Hama with current bigtop trunk
Edward J. Yoon 2013-03-07, 01:33
Hi gurus,

Currently TRUNK is based on Hadoop 2.0, right? We (Hama team) are
think about addressing HDFS 2.0 compatibility issue first to support
'classic Hama cluster mode' on top of existing Hadoop 2.0 cluster,
before YARN integration. My question is - once compatibility issue has
been solved, can I start to integrate classic Hama with bigtop TRUNK?

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon