HBase >> mail # dev >> need a little help with a patch submission

+
Sujee Maniyam 2012-03-12, 19:39
+
Harsh J 2012-03-12, 19:45
+
Doug Meil 2012-03-12, 19:47
+
Sujee Maniyam 2012-03-12, 20:29
+
lars hofhansl 2012-03-12, 21:32
+
Sujee Maniyam 2012-03-13, 21:37
+
N Keywal 2012-03-13, 21:45
Re: need a little help with a patch submission
Yes it does.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Sujee Maniyam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi Sujee,
> >
> > you just attach a new file.
> > I name my patches like this: <jira#>-v<version#>.txt, but that is a
> matter of taste.(So in your case that would "5198-v2.txt")
> > -- Lars
>
> thanks Lars,
> one more question.  So no need to delete the previous patch file?
> Will the build system grab the latest attachment automatically?

+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-03-12, 19:43
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-03-12, 19:43