HBase >> mail # user >> Region Server always Crash When M/R

Region Server always Crash When M/R
Dear,

Recently when I use CDH 4.0 to do M/R job. I always let Region Server Crashed. Attached are region server logs.

And In my M/R program , I set job reduceTaskNum to 4. Because I have two data nodes each configured 2 reduce slots.

Please help me find why ?
Thanks a lot.

BR
Brad