HBase >> mail # user >> HBase as a replacement for Netezza?

HBase as a replacement for Netezza?
By no means I am a Netezza expert, but my manager seems to believe that our
existing Netezza based system can be replaced with a NOSQL (Key/Value) type
of database.  If anyone has done Netezza to HBase migration, please share
your experiences.

As always, greatly appreciate the help.