HBase >> mail # user >> Table deleted after restart of computer

+
Paul van Hoven 2013-02-19, 13:23
Re: Table deleted after restart of computer
Which HBase / hadoop version were you using ?

Did you start the cluster in standalone mode ?

Thanks

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Paul van Hoven <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just started with hbase. Therefore I created a table and filled this
> table with some data. But after restarting my computer all the data
> has gone. This even happens when stopping hbase with stop-hbase.sh.
>
> How can this happen?

+
Paul van Hoven 2013-02-19, 14:58
+